Things are starting to get really hard for some people. It’s hard not to lose hope. It’s almost easier for some to fall into the darkness. But while things are hard right now, holding onto hope will lift your spirits.
Holding onto hope can change how you think, how you feel, how you see things and how you experience things.
As someone who’s been in the darkness, I know it’s hard to fight through it to get back into the light. But, life – it’s so worth it when we learn to change our mindset and allow ourselves to experience all the joy life has to offer.
If you’re struggling, please fight the darkness and reach out for help. There are people around who love you and want to help you through this despite how you’re thinking right now.
Here’s 5 things you can do right now for some self care to boost your mood:
- 🌅 Walk outside. Get some fresh air. Clear your mind.
- 🎶 Listen to some fun, upbeat music. Have a dance party in your living room. And dance like you just don’t care.
- ☎️ Call 2 people today. People you’re thinking about. People you miss.
- 📱 Turn off the electronics – stay off social media.
- 📖 Read a book. Don’t have one? Go to the Barnes and Noble website and look for free nook books. Download the nook app to read your selections.
I hope these five tips help you boost your mood during this pandemic. Remember to take care of yourself. Remember, you are loved and cared about.
Sending hugs and love to you.