Shipping & Returns
We use USPS for domestic and international shipping.
Once our packages are sent out to the world, the USPS is responsible for delivery so we unfortunately cannot guarantee specific delivery times. If you paid for expedited shipping in the US and your package is delayed, let us know and we can file a claim with the USPS together. The outcome of a claim is solely responsible by USPS and can take upwards of 30 days. Results are also the decision of USPS and we do not have any control of the outcome.
If your product is damaged upon arrival, please make sure to keep all original packaging, email us a photo of the package AND product. Once we have all the necessary information/photographs from you, a claim can be filed with the USPS. They may need you to send the package to them, so please do not throw anything away and/or use the product. Please remember, the outcome of a claim is solely responsibility of USPS and can take upwards of 30 days.
When shipping International orders, our shipping fees do not include taxes, duty and customs. You’ll be responsible for duties and customers that are imposed by your country. Due to the legal customs requirements, all shipments are marked as merchandise not gifts. Once mailed, shipping times for international shipments is dependent on your countries customs.
Returns & exchanges
We take great pride in the quality of our work. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of order placement for a full refund of the merchandise cost.
- We’re happy to refund or exchange your item during this time if you are not happy with it as long as the item is (1) new, (2) undamaged, and (3) still in its original packaging.
- Once the return/exchange process begins, you will need to arrange the return shipping and return the item(s). We highly suggest using a trackable form of shipment and sturdy packaging.
- Delivery/shipping fees to/from are non-refundable.
Upon receipt of the returned item(s), an inspection is done on the condition. Upon inspection of the product if the everything is (1) new, (2) undamaged and (3) unused, a refund for the merchandise value will be processed.
Once a refund is processed, the remaining time it takes to show up on your statement (credit card) depends on your credit card company.
Some things to keep in mind:
- When photographing artwork, we try our best to ensure the color matches from the art piece to the screen, but colors can vary from one computer screen to the next.
- Placement of Xs and Os will vary also because the hand drawn nature of our products.
CUSTOM ORDERS, GIFT CARDS
We cannot accept returns on custom orders or gift cards.
GOODS DAMAGED ON ARRIVAL
If the product(s) was damaged during transit, I’m happy to send a replacement. Please contact us to begin the exchange process.
NOTE: Please do NOT throw away the packaging. We will need a photo of the damaged package and product in order to process a claim with USPS.
GOODS DAMAGED FROM USE
We cannot accept returns on custom orders, gift cards, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear.